Preboarding game from UP Digital
Want to introduce a company to upcoming employees in a fun way? With the preboarding game, the newcomers will be introduced to the company's history, corporate culture, strategy, and core values through playful questions, assignments, puzzles, and riddles. This will help new employees to be familiar with the company's environment.
With the help of the game, the new employees will feel welcomed to the company, and will easily adapt to the new environment. They will familiarise themselves with the environment and prepare for their first day of work. Want to make the new employees feel welcome? Let's make it a game!
A personalized preboarding game guarantees:
- Clear and impactful introduction
- Social interaction and playful learning through game elements
- Commitment and curiosity
- A scalable, high-quality process to be operational quickly
- Special insights via a data dashboard
- brainstorm about the need, problem statement
- collect content
- place content in tool
- testing & improving details
- successful integration and experience
Make a razor-sharp first impression with our interactive preboarding tool.
The preboarding options of UP Digital help to quickly make the individual part of your team and organization a fun way. The focus is on introducing the history, corporate culture, strategy, and core values. By means of playful questions, assignments, puzzles & riddles, we make this the best and most impactful onboarding ever. An active and interactive way to make your employees enthusiastic about your company and to touch them with impact. UP Digital helps you with your own tailor-made preboarding game. For example, read the client case of DURA VERMEER. Want to introduce your company in a whole new way? Let’s make it a game!
Clear and Impactful
All questions and assignments in our preboarding games can be customized. The vision, core values, corporate culture, products, and informal aspects of an organization are processed into the game through questions, videos, and photos. The participants scan QR codes with a tablet or smartphone and discover the entire company at the same time, literally and figuratively. They have fun, possibly compete with each other and come to valuable insights.
Your own onboarding game can be set up in many different ways. Possible challenges that can be addressed are:
- What do you want new employees to know about the company and its products?
- Let new employees understand and experience the company strategy.
- How do you teach employees the DNA of the organization?
- How do you want to communicate the core values?
Price Preboarding game
The costs are always made of a fixed start-UP Investment plus a price per participant.